Ever wanted to hone your skills as a trainer? Here is your chance!
JAMES READER – FACILITATION SKILLS WORKSHOP
Makaranga Garden Lodge, Kloof (KwaZulu-Natal)
This course teaches practical skills in facilitation. It stands by itself as a valuable set of skills which will transform both business and all other relationships. However, it is also a foundation for more detailed training in effective leadership, team-effectiveness, project-managing, conflict-handling, negotiating and mentoring.
• Learning to watch group dynamics.
• Learning the difference between task and people needs and balancing these.
• Learning a specific toolkit of facilitation behaviours necessary for effective facilitation and team effectiveness.
• Developing the practice and use of process observation to develop team effectiveness.
• Introduction to systems thinking and how it can enhance facilitation and team effectiveness.
• Practising the skills, with hands-on feedback.
• Handling more complex facilitations.
This workshop is designed to be run in a group setting and will be practical with hands-on skills and fun exercises. It will also be based on theory drawing from 25 years of James Reader’s experience in this field.
The cost of the facilitation skills workshop is R1 700 per person for the day. The cost will include facilitation time, notes, teas and a light lunch. THE A-LIST FANS GET R200 OFF WHEN QUOTING “THE A-LIST”.
Date: 26 July 2019
Time: 8am – 4pm
Venue: Makaranga Garden Lodge
Address: 1A Igwababa Road, Kloof, KwaZulu-Natal
To book for this workshop, email email@example.com or contact her on 0827790652. There are limited places available for this workshop so book now if you want to secure your place.