I am a big fan of half-day workshops, they are generally jampacked full of value! This one is no exception, as Darryn Le Grange is at the helm.
Time Management is one of the biggest challenges facing Entrepreneurs and Managers, there just never seems to be enough time to get everything done properly, yet managing one’s time is quite a logical process, provided you follow a few golden rules. Get it right and life is great, get it wrong and life becomes very stressful, output suffers and you find yourself on the proverbial hamster wheel.
Join ActionCoach Ignite for a half-day Time Management Training where you will learn the following:
* Strategies to master the 3 elements of Time Management – Self Mastery, Planning Mastery and Delegation Mastery.
* How to Achieve that Elusive “Balance in Life”
* The Difference between Urgent and Important.
* The Skill/Priority Matrix.
* How to Stop Procrastinating;
* How to Design your Default Diary.
When: Friday 2nd August
Time: 8:15am for 8:30am – 12:45pm
Where: Makaranga Garden Lodge, 1 Igwababa Road, Kloof
Cost: R 995 plus VAT per person
GET R200 OFF THIS PRICE WHEN QUOTING THE A-LIST DISCOUNT (USE ALM020819 WHEN BOOKING).
About the Speaker
Darryn Le Grange is a Chartered Accountant and award-winning International Business Coach. Darryn and his team work with business owners on a daily basis to help them Grow their profits, work Fewer hours and improve their businesses.